Inbound RestAPI Describe Output For A Business Service Shows System Fields Even When Not Declared in Integration Object
(Doc ID 2948554.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When invoking "/describe" on a new inbound REST interface based on a custom business service where the business service has different Integration Objects for input and output, system fields such as Id, created, etc are part of the swagger output even though they are not declared in the Integration Object.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Siebel Tools and create a new workspace
2. Create a Custom Business Service named BSS Update SME Customer Request IO, create one input argument and one output argument and associate different integration objects to each.
3. Deliver the workspace
4. Log in to call center -> site map and search for business service access and click it
5. Add a record for BSS Update SME Customer BS, add a responsibility, add the method.
6. Clear cache.
7. Call describe in a web browser
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document