"Operation <?> for path <?> was removed as it does not support media type application-json" Error When Importing Swagger In Siebel Tools / Web Tools
(Doc ID 2954265.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 23.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import a swagger file in Siebel Tools, the following warnings occur in the Siebel Tools/Web Tools import applet:
After ignoring the warnings and proceeding with the import, the objects are generated without the methods mentioned in the warnings above.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have the external system generate a swagger file for a REST service.
2. Login to WebTools.
3. Create a new dev workspace.
4. Go to the 'New Object' wizard -> select 'Web Services'
5. Select file, specify the location of the swagger file.
6. Import the swagger file
7. Notice the warnings triggered.
8. Notice that the web service is generated without any methods.
Imported a new Swagger file for a new Web Service.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document