Siebel Mobile Disconnected: Sales Mobile Data Extract Failing With "The full data extraction is not done for Sync Node" and Init failed, ErrCode=8981843
(Doc ID 2957735.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2023
Applies to:Siebel Mobile Applications - Version 22.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attempting to perform the Siebel Sales Mobile Application user's data extract using Siebel Mobile App on an Android device, the following errors were reported in the SalesmDbXtract_enu log file:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Siebel Call Center Application Object Manager
2. And set up Disconnected Mobile Application for Salesm by following Siebel Mobile Disconnected guide
3. Setup for MobileDbXtract comp - SalesmDbXtract_enu
4. Create a Siebel Mobile user -- Test01
5. Perform Database Extract
6. Log in to Siebel Mobile Application with an Android device
7. Try to log in to the Sales Mobile application
8. It tries to perform synch data from Server to Mobile App
While MobileDbXtract extracting data, it is failing to sync data with Mobile User
New implementation of Siebel Mobile Disconnected feature
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document