Incorrect Details Showing In Workspace Compare Results
(Doc ID 2965853.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2023
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect details showing in Workspace compare results
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Tools
2. Create Dev Workspace(DevWorkspace1)
3. Query for any Business Component(Example : Action)
4. Create New Field with Name = Test and Calculated = Y
5. Create one more Dev Workspace(DevWorkspace2)
6. Query for same Business Component(Action)
7. Create New Field with Name = Test and Calculated = Y
8. Click on Workspace Tools Menu and click on Compare
9. It will open Compare Workspaces window
10. Workspace Name = DevWorkspace2 in the First Selection block
11. Select Workspace Name = DevWorkspace1 int he Second Selection block and click on Ok
It is showing Test Field Present and Not Present in both DevWorkspace2 and DevWorkspace1
And also it is showing all the Fields are Modified which are there after Test in the alphabetical Order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document