Test Automation : Processing Of Dataset Freezes After 6th Record
(Doc ID 2967294.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 23.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A test automation script opens a task UI and creates new contacts in a form applet.
It reads contact information from a file, containing 10 contacts.
It loops through logging in, creating a record, logging out, closing chrome, opening chrome again, logging back in, creating another record and so on.
After the 5th or 6th record the chrome web browser gets stuck opening chrome (before log in) .
It should proceed with logging in and creating the next contact record and so on untill all of them are created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to the application with SWECmd=AutoOn
2. Record a test scrip that creates contact information.
3. create a CSV file with 10 lines containing First And Last Names
4. SITE MAP -> release -> data sets and associate the CSV with the test script.
5. Play the test script. It is supposed to create a contact record using data from the CSV file, log off, close the web browser, open a new browser, log in, create another contact and so on but eventually it hangs around the 5th or 6th record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document