Server Manager Logins Fail Intermittently when Using an Automated Script for Monitoring
(Doc ID 2968756.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Srvrmgr intermittent login fails were observed when running an automated script which performs a login and ' List comp' command every 5 minutes.
Errors are seen in srvrmgr.log
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Monitoring every 5 seconds without server load:
srvrmgr : list comps show SV_NAME,CC_ALIAS,CP_DISP_RUN_STATE,CP_NUM_RUN_TASKS,CP_MAX_TASKS,CP_ACTV_MTS_PROCS,CP_MAX_MTS_PROCS
2. Script runs for half an hour for all 9 servers in the enterprise
3. There are no srvrmgr login fails.
4. Increase load.
5. Run monitoring query for half an hour.
6. Some srvrmgr login fails are observed.
Upgrade from IP16 to 22.5 Siebel.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document