Siebel Test Automation - Chrome Stuck - Blank Window With Address: Data:,
(Doc ID 2977692.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 23.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While playing back a test automation test script using DISA 23.4, Google Chrome version 117.0.5938.92 and ChromeDriver version 114.0.5735.90 downloaded from https://chromedriver.chromium.org/downloads
DISA prompts the user for username and password, then opens the Chrome browser and a blank page is shown while the address bar shows just data:,
After entering username and password in DISA, Chrome should open and log in to the Siebel application and perform the navigation steps recorded in the test script.
The address bar should show the https address of the siebel web server.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Call Center (using Chrome)
2. Navigate to Release > Test Scripts > Drill into my saved test script
3. Click the Play button in the form applet
4. Wait for the test automation / DISA prompt
5. Verify the URL, user id and enter the user's password
6. Click OK
7. Automation opens a new Chrome window
8. Automation opens a new tab in the same window with address: data:,
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document