After Drag & Drop Of An Activity To The Dispatch Board, The Activity List Applet Records Move Along With The Cursor Movement
(Doc ID 2978435.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.2 to 23.10 [Release V17]
Siebel Field Service - Version 22.2 to 23.10 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After drag & drop an Activity from the Unscheduled Activities List Applet to the Dispatch Board, the set of records displayed in the List Applet move up and down along with the mouse cursor movement.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Siebel Field Service Application
2. Navigate to Dispatch Board
3. Select a Service Region
4. Drag & Drop a record from the Unscheduled Activities applet to the Dispatch Board
5. Activity is dropped successfully
6. Move the mouse cursor to the list applet and notice that the set of records are moved along with the mouse movement
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document