Last updated on MARCH 23, 2016
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 188.8.131.52  and later
Siebel Communications, Media and Energy CRM - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA  to 220.127.116.11 SIA  [Release V8]
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
**Checked for relevance on MAR-23-2016**
Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 18.104.22.168 
Database: Oracle 22.214.171.124
Application Server OS: Sun Solaris 9
Database Server OS: Sun Solaris 9
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-3441292411.
We are having product as PSTN Aux Group(Root Product) inside that we are having Child product as PSTN Aux Line which is exposed on UI with the cardinality of Max=200,Min=2 & Default=2.
So when we add PSTN Aux Group on order line item then PSTN Aux Line is getting added to the line item because of the Default & Min cardinality =2.When we customize the root product, inside the eConfigurator PSTN Aux Line is exposed with quantity 2.
If we have add one or more PSTN Aux line & after clicking on done button due to the Auto explode flag set to "Y" its exploded on the line item but its getting added not in a proper sequence.
Root Product: - Main Product
Child Product: - Child Prod
1. Add the root product on the order line item the Child product is getting added to the line item because if the cardinality of the child product as mentioned above.
2. Customize the root product now you can find the Child product with the quantity 2 exists on UI
3. Now again customize the child product & select the values in side that & Click on done. That will takes you again to the order line item.
4. Now you can see that the child items are added in exploded state because of the Auto Explode Flag is TRUE.
5. Now again customize the root product & add 1 or more Child product, customize that
& now select the different value combination as compared to that values that we have selected before & Click on done.
6.Now the root product that is Main Product having 4 Line items but these child items are not getting added in a proper sequence.
For Detail description & screen shot please refer the attached sheet (Issue for PSTN Aux Group.doc).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms