ADM Export Fails (SBL-SVC-00255)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Siebel System Software - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
*** Checked for relevance on 03-Jan-2014 ***
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-3333921191.
The Application Deployment Manager (ADM) export process fails with the following error while performing a migration of the Price List Data Type:
1. Go to Application Deployment Manager > Deployment Projects > New.
2. Create a new deployment project (e.g., Price List Migration Batch 1).
3. Check the 'Export to File' box.
4. Scroll down and click 'New' to create a Data Type association for the deployment project.
5. In the Data Type Name field, select PriceList from the drop down list.
Note: The 'Active Flag' field will automatically be checked as Active, and the 'Name' field will be populated with the Data Type (in this case, Price List). The user now has the option to edit the 'Name' field in order to better identify the XML file. (E.g. Price List Migration-Batch 1)
Background: We observed that when the Name field in the "EMT Project Item List Applet" contained an asterisk, hyphen, or a dash, the ADM export failed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms