SVP Action - Aggregation
(Doc ID 484702.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 SIA  and later
Version: 18.104.22.168  Consumer Goods
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-3255027141.
Clarification required on Sales Volume Planning (SVP) Aggregation process:
As per business requirements, we have some extended columns in Category baseline list applet and Product baseline list applet to store new volumes pertaining to baseline data. We are supposed to aggregate these new columns from Product Baseline to Category baseline when we run an Aggregation process in SVP Administration screen (exactly as the aggregation happening for Promotion Baseline Qty, Incremental Cases).
This aggregation is working as expected when we place a button in Category Baseline List Applet (Calculate button in Category Baseline List Applet with user prop at BC level - Category Aggregation Field). This aggregation is happening for the selected account-period combination for the entire product hierarchy. But when we run an Aggregation action in SVP Administration screen, aggregation is not happening for extended columns.
Please find below the configuration changes.
Business Component Modifications :
1. "CG SVP Category Baseline" :
* Added a new field "Planning GIV Currency" (S_CG_CAT_BASELN.X_PLNG_GIV) - Target Field in user prop - This field is exposed in UI. Not force activated.
2. "CG SVP Category Baseline-Aux" :
* Added a new field "Planning GIV Currency" (S_CG_CAT_BASELN.X_PLNG_GIV) - Supporting Target field in user property. This field is not exposed in UI, Not force activated.
3. "CG SVP Product Baseline-Aux" :
* Added a calculated field "Planning GIV" (Shall we require to set ForceActive for this field) - Source Field in user property. This field is not exposed in UI, not force activated.
* Added a new field "Planning GIV Currency" (S_PROD_BASELINE.X_PLNG_GIV) - Supporting Target field in user property - This field is not exposed in UI, not force activated.
* Added user property "Category Aggregation Field 3" (Name), "Planning GIV"...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!