File attachments through EAI : Field FileSrcType does not exist in definition for business component Action Attachment
(Doc ID 489979.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Siebel System Software - Version 188.8.131.52  and later
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 184.108.40.206 
Database: Oracle 220.127.116.11
Application Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
Database Server OS: Sun Solaris 9
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-2899618357.
Create an Integration Object on BO Action, using the BCs Action, Action Attachment and Contacts.
1) Use Siebel Tools EAI wizard to create an integration object based on business object account.
2) Name it IMD Action for example.
3) Make it have just the Action and attachment integration components.
5) Log in to the application
6) Create an activity
7) Add an attachment
8) Ensure all works fine and you can view the attachment later by drilling down the attachment name.
9) Then write down the activity row id.
10) Export it using EAI Siebel Adapter, method Query, PrimaryRowId = <row id you wrote down> , OutputIntObjectName = IMD Action
11) save the output to a file.
12) Move outputs to inputs in business service simulator
13) Change the business service to EAI MimePropSet Converter and convert it to MIME.
14) Then please try to go the other way around (import the MIME you just exported)
The activity is created, but the attachment is not imported properly.
The BC Action Attachment thorws the following error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document