An error happened during restoring the context for requested location in Address Mvg Applet
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 7.7.2  and later
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 7.7.2 
Database: Oracle 126.96.36.199
Application Server OS: Sun Solaris 8
Database Server OS: Sun Solaris 8
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-1626523811.
**Checked for relevance on 26-06-2015**
I am using eScript in Business Address BC. In my BusComp_WriteRecord function, I have the following code:
boDeDupResults = TheApplication().GetBusObject("Account");
bcDeDupResults = boDeDupResults.GetBusComp("Account");
TheApplication().GotoView("Account List View",boDeDupResults);
The scenario is:
1. Create an account.
2. Click the Address Mvg Applet.
3. Create 2 business address, ADDR1 - primary and ADDR2 - secondary. Press Ok button to close Address Mvg applet.
4. Click the Address Mvg Applet again.
5. Check the primary address check box of the ADDR2 - secondary address to make it the primary address.
6. Instead of CTL S, click on the other address, ADDR1.
7. An alert message will apear with the message "An error happened during restoring the context for requested location"
The Business Address BC will execute the code above. The GotoView API will close the Address MVG Applet and go to Account Address List. The alert message is not displayed when CTL S is use to save the address.
Thanks in advance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms