Siebel CTI "SBL-DAT-00523" Activity update on inbound call with error message: "The selected record has been modified by another user since it was retrieved. Please continue."
(Doc ID 494088.1)
Last updated on JULY 04, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CTI - Version 7.7.2  to 18.104.22.168  [Release V7 to V8]
Siebel user are getting an error message while using the Siebel CTI Toolbar and tries to update the activity type Call - Inbound created by a Siebel CTI Event Log.
For this particular the scenario :
1) Customer call in and the phone was picked up by Agent A.
2) An activity is auto-created by a CTI Event Log and the "Primary Owned By" field is set to "Agent A".
3) Agent A put customer on hold while performing a "Consultative Transfer to " Agent B.
4) Agent A release the call after Agent B accepted the call.
5) When Agent B trying to update the same activity record on his screen, he will encounter this error
and the update was not successful.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document