Last updated on JULY 05, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Assignment Manager - Version 22.214.171.124  to 126.96.36.199 [IP2014] [Release V7 to V8]
Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 188.8.131.52 
Database: Oracle 184.108.40.206
Application Server OS: Sun Solaris 9
Database Server OS: Sun Solaris 9
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-2993536771.
*** Checked for currency JUL-05-2016 ***
We have users in Europe that are using Assignment Manager to assign activities to the users. We use "Availability-based assignment" (ABA), we did the following to set up:
- Configure Activity assignment object in Siebel Tools for ABA.
- Create the assignment rule with the [Check Employee Calendar] flag checked (set to TRUE).
- Add the new employees to the Assignment Rule > Employee Candidate list
- Released the Assignment Rules.
- Load ABS is done on the Service Region to reload the service region
But the new users are not being assigned any activities.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms