Assignment Manager not assigning activities after adding new employees, release rule and reload ABS
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Assignment Manager - Version 18.104.22.168  to 22.214.171.124 [IP2014] [Release V7 to V8]
Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 126.96.36.199 
Database: Oracle 188.8.131.52
Application Server OS: Sun Solaris 9
Database Server OS: Sun Solaris 9
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-2993536771.
*** Checked for currency JUL-05-2016 ***
*** Checked for currency on JAN-08-2018 ***
We have users in Europe that are using Assignment Manager to assign activities to the users. We use "Availability-based assignment" (ABA), we did the following to set up:
- Configure Activity assignment object in Siebel Tools for ABA.
- Create the assignment rule with the [Check Employee Calendar] flag checked (set to TRUE).
- Add the new employees to the Assignment Rule > Employee Candidate list
- Released the Assignment Rules.
- Load ABS is done on the Service Region to reload the service region
But the new users are not being assigned any activities.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms