Assignment Manager not assigning activities after adding new employees, release rule and reload ABS
(Doc ID 495128.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Assignment Manager - Version 126.96.36.199  to 188.8.131.52 [IP2014] [Release V7 to V8]
Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 184.108.40.206 
Database: Oracle 220.127.116.11
Application Server OS: Sun Solaris 9
Database Server OS: Sun Solaris 9
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-2993536771.
We have users in Europe that are using Assignment Manager to assign activities to the users. We use "Availability-based assignment" (ABA), we did the following to set up:
- Configure Activity assignment object in Siebel Tools for ABA.
- Create the assignment rule with the [Check Employee Calendar] flag checked (set to TRUE).
- Add the new employees to the Assignment Rule > Employee Candidate list
- Released the Assignment Rules.
- Load ABS is done on the Service Region to reload the service region
But the new users are not being assigned any activities.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document