Constrain pick map on pick list with org enabled LOV not working.
(Doc ID 498221.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 220.127.116.11 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product Release: V8 (Enterprise)
Version: 8.0  Life Sci
Database: Oracle 10.2.0.2
Application Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server SP2
Database Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server SP2
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-3417478089.
Checked for relevance on 03-Apr-2017
1. A new calculated field called 'Test Constraint' was added to the Account Affiliation From buscomp. This has a calculated value of "Test".
2. A new pickmap was added to the Affiliation Type field, with Field set to Test Constraint, and the Picklist field to Description. The buscomp was then compiled.
3. In the application, against the LOV value(s) to which the org was added to earlier, the word 'Test' (without the quotes) was added in the Description field, and the cache cleared.
4. When repeating steps from the previous test, the picklist is now blank. HOWEVER, if the org is removed from the values, then the constraint works fine, i.e. only that value(s) with the word 'Test' in the Description are shown.
5. This also hides the same LOV for any Account across All Organizations and we would expect to see something different happening here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document