Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Email Response - Version 188.8.131.52  and later
Siebel eCommunications eMail Response - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA  and later
IBM AIX on POWER Systems (64-bit)
Version: 220.127.116.11 
Database: Oracle 18.104.22.168
Application Server OS: IBM AIX 5L 5.2
***Checked Currency 17-Jan-2014***
Database Server OS: IBM AIX 5L 5.2
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-3148764911.
For the benefit of other readers, Customer wanted to configure the template in the body dropdown list in the "Communication Detail - Response View" i.e. reply to the inbound email.
In order to have the templates to show up in the Body drop down list in the "Communication Detail - Response View" i.e., reply to the inbound mail, I did the following steps
1. Created template in Administration – Communication > All templates with the type “Body”
2. Created Access group in Administration-Group> Access Group, added Organization & positions.
3. Created Catalog name “Test Catalog” in Administration-Catalog and Access group is associated with it.
4. Created Category. In Catalog-Admin Detail View – Comm. Templates View, template is associated to the category. In Catalog Admin Detail View – Access Group view, Access group is associated.
5. Created Response group.
6. Response Group > Input Arguments is set as Name: Catalog Name and Value: Test Catalog (Name of the Catalog).
But still it did not show up in the Body drop down for email reply in "Communication Detail - Response View".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms