Loading Campaign and Campaign Members via EIM
(Doc ID 504597.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Enterprise Integration Manager - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Version: 220.127.116.11 
Database: Oracle 18.104.22.168
Application Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
Database Server OS: HP-UX 11i
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-2558581211.
Could you please advise us how to load a Campaign and its Campaign Members via EIM?
We want to create the Campaign using EIM, rather than create it first in the UI, and the Campaign Members will be existing Contacts within Siebel.
We have worked out the following:
- Use EIM_SRC to create Campaign record in S_SRC
- Use EIM_SRC_DBM to create Wave records in S_CAMP_LD_WAVE and S_DD_CAMP_WAVE
- Use EIM_CAMP_CON to create S_CAMP_CON record linked to Campaign and Waves
- User may then launch the wave using the Web Client
- Will this work?
- What is the relationship between the LOAD_NUM column on S_SRC and the LOAD_NUM column on S_CAMP_LD_WAVE?
- What is the point of S_DD_CAMP_WAVE? When you create a Campaign in the UI, a record is automatically created in S_DD_CAMP_WAVE, but the data in it never changes and I can't find where it is shown in the UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document