Understand the Inbound Email Response functionality
(Doc ID 507711.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Email Response - Version 8.1  and later
Siebel eCommunications eMail Response
Siebel Call Center - Version 8.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is a document for customers who may be facing several issues with their Email Response functionality.
In this document we will try to summarise
1. The default detailed execution steps the system takes to process an inbound email
2. How is the incoming folder is used.
3. Why do we find text files in the incoming folder for items that have not been processed created as well as items that have?
4. When does the queued folder get used?
5. When do text files get created in the failed folder?
6. How to reprocess the text files from the failed folder?
7. How can we find the reason a crash file was created in the queued folder?
8. How can we reprocess crashed EVT files?
This document is informational and intended for any user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document