User Property EligibilityDisplayMode for Product Pickapplet (Eligibility) not Working
(Doc ID 509048.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 188.8.131.52 SIA  and later
IBM AIX on POWER Systems (64-bit)
EligibilityDisplayMode is set to value=1. However applet "Product Pick Applet (Eligibility)" has defined EligibilityDisplayMode = 2, which is suppoed to override the system setting. Applet setting is ignored and shows ineligible products in "'Product Pick Applet (Eligibility)". How to avoid this behavior?
- Set mode EligibilityDisplayMode = 1 in cfg file of dedicated client
- Goto Siebel Tools, applet Product Pick Applet (Eligibility) and set following Applet User Property: EligibilityDisplayMode = 2
- Compile a new srf
- Open client and goto view Administration - Product, Eligibility and Compatibility Matrices (see also bookshelf Product Administration Guide, Product and Promotion Eligibility and Compatibility,Creating Eligibility Matrices)
- Create a new record with matrix type = Eligibility Rules and drilldown
- Create a new rule:
- Product = 1 Year ARM
- Rule Type = Not Available
- Account = 3Com
- Clear cache
- Goto Quotes and create a quote with account = 3Com
- Goto view Line Items and create a new line item by clicking the New button
- Click on the Product Pick applet and you will see applet Product Pick Applet (Eligibility)
- Search for product 1 Year ARM --> it is still visible!
Behavior can be reproduced with Siebel 184.108.40.206, dedicated client and Sample DB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document