EAI Siebel Adapter Insert fails with “Multiple matches found for instance of integration component”.
(Doc ID 512277.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 7.8.2 SIA  and later
Siebel System Software - Version 18.104.22.168 SIA  and later
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 22.214.171.124  PTG Com/Med
Database: Oracle 126.96.36.199
Application Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
Database Server OS: Sun Solaris 9
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-3248342821.
Requirement is to automatically generate activities using Activity Templates functionality when creating Service Request through the EAI application Tibco, via an Integration Object.
To implement this, following was configured :-
1. Create an Integration Object to create Service Request and an Activity of Type 'XYZ' under Service Request;
2. In Business Component Service Request we have a pickmap in field ‘Subject’ to fill the field ‘Activity Template’ (this field save the name of activity template in Service Request) with value defined in list of value of this field;
3. In BusComp_PreSetFieldValue event of Service Request we have code to fill the field Activity Template’, if exist a value of activity template name defined in list of value of field ‘Subject’ or ‘Subject 2’ ( the fields Subject, Subject1 e Subject2 are related hierarchically).
4. In BusComp_WriteRecord event we have code to invoke a workflow that create an Activity Plan if field ‘Activity Template’ is filled with name of activity template;
5. In BusComp_WriteRecord event of Business Component Activity Plan we invoke a workflow named ‘Action Workflow’ to fill some custom fields of Business Component Activity Plan Action with values of Business Component Activity Plan;
6. In BusComp_WriteRecord event of Activity Pan Action we invoke a workflow named Position/Activity Plan Action Association’ to create record in intersection table of Activity and Position, for visibility reasons.
When the Insert method of EAI Siebel Adapter was called to create a Service Request and Action, it failed with the following error:
"Siebel InvokeMethod error, for Insert (Localizadas várias corresps para a instância do comp. de integração 'Action' utilizando a especificação de procura '[Integration Id] IS NULL' no Business Component 'Action', com base na chave de utlzr 'V77 Wizard-Generated User Key:1'.(SBL-EAI-04390)).".
Multiple matches found for instance of integration component 'Action' using search specification '[Integration Id] IS NULL' in the business component 'Action', based on user key 'V77 Wizard-Generated User Key:1'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document