Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2016
Applies to:Siebel System Software - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA  and later
Siebel CRM - Version 7.8.2 SIA  and later
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 220.127.116.11  PTG Com/Med
Database: Oracle 18.104.22.168
Application Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
Database Server OS: Sun Solaris 9
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-3248342821.
Requirement is to automatically generate activities using Activity Templates functionality when creating Service Request through the EAI application Tibco, via an Integration Object.
To implement this, following was configured :-
1. Create an Integration Object to create Service Request and an Activity of Type 'Recepção Documento' under Service Request;
2. In Business Component Service Request we have a pickmap in field ‘PTF_GD Subject L0’ to fill the field ‘PTF_GD Activity Template’ (this field save the name of activity template in Service Request) with value defined in list of value of this field;
3. In BusComp_PreSetFieldValue event of Service Request we have code to fill the field ‘PTF_GD Activity Template’, if exist a value of activity template name defined in list of value of field ‘PTF_GD Subject L1’ or ‘PTF_GD Subject L2’ ( the fields PTF_GD Subject L0, PTF_GD Subject L1 e PTF_GD Subject L2 are related hierarchically).
4. In BusComp_WriteRecord event we have code to invoke a workflow that create an Activity Plan if field ‘PTF_GD Activity Template’ is filled with name of activity template;
5. In BusComp_WriteRecord event of Business Component Activity Plan we invoke a workflow named ‘PTF_GD Update Activity Plan Action Workflow’ to fill some custom fields of Business Component Activity Plan Action with values of Business Component Activity Plan;
6. In BusComp_WriteRecord event of Activity Pan Action we invoke a workflow named ‘PTF_GD Position/Activity Plan Action Association’ to create record in intersection table of Activity and Position, for visibility reasons.
When the Insert method of EAI Siebel Adapter was called to create a Service Request and Action, it failed with the following error:
"Siebel InvokeMethod error, for Insert (Localizadas várias corresps para a instância do comp. de integração 'PTF_GD Action' utilizando a especificação de procura '[PTF_GD Integration Id] IS NULL' no Business Component 'PTF_GD Action', com base na chave de utlzr 'V77 Wizard-Generated User Key:1'.(SBL-EAI-04390)).".
Multiple matches found for instance of integration component 'PTF_GD Action' using search specification '[PTF_GD Integration Id] IS NULL' in the business component 'PTF_GD Action', based on user key 'V77 Wizard-Generated User Key:1'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms