Last updated on MARCH 01, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Assignment Manager - Version 7.8  and later
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-3093834381.
In our development environment, the Dynamic Assignment, using Assignment Policy "ASGN: Service Request", is not working. The Service Request record is not assigned after the Dynamic Assignment request is completed without any errors.
We created a component request using the AsgnBatch (Batch Assignment) component and saw the row id (that was not processed by workmon) is processed correctly.
These were the parameters used for AsgnBatch task:
Assignment Object Name = Service Request
Object Where Clause = where ROW_ID = 'X-XX-XXXX'
(Substitute X-XX-XXXX with Service Request's ROW_ID which is S_ESCL_REQ.BT_ROW_ID).
The Service Request record is processed by WorkMon for assignment policy correctly.
1. Release the Assignment rule created the rulecache.dat file in the Bin directory is being updated with the current timings.
2. The Assignment Policy "ASGN: Service Request" is active.
3. Run GenTrig to drop and recreate triggers.
4. Update a Service Request record that should meet the assignment rule criteria, this triggers the assignment policy written in S_ESCL_REQ table.
Select * from S_ESCL_REQ order by REQ_ID desc ==> shows the triggered records.
5. Start either a custom or vanilla WorkMon task with "Group Name" = Assignment Group.
6. The triggered records in Step 4 are deleted from S_ESCL_REQ, but the Service Request record is not assigned. The assignment never happens.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms