Product Configurator and Pricing, Getting Errors on Catalog Screen, Browse Catalog Button and Customize Button, Errors: SBL-ORD-00103, SBL-ISS-00120
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2017
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 7.7.2  and later
Siebel Pricer - Version 7.7.2  and later
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 7.7.2 
Database: Oracle 18.104.22.168
Application Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
Database Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-2862939611. This is applicable to 8.x version as well.
SBL-ISS-00119, SBL-ISS-00120, SBL-ISS-00122, SBL-ORD-00103, SBL-ISS-00228
There is a strange behaviour with Product Configurator and Pricing details of which are given below.
When having 2 object managers running for the Standard Interactivity application, one for ENU(RIS users) and one for ENG(RUK users).
Steps to simulate the error for RIS users:
1. Go To Catalog screen => "Error occurred when getting 'Price List', please inform your administrator.(SBL-ISS-00228)" error comes on first click and after this, clicking 2nd time on the same screen Catalog view opens
2. Go To RICOH ONE Order Screen, create a new order => Click Browse Catalog button
3. Select a Product which can be customized and get the error "A major error was encountered while loading the Integration Object with the Siebel Adapter. Please contact your Siebel Administrator for more information.(SBL-ORD-00103)"
4. Clicking "Customize" button directly from the Catalogue view instead of going through the Order screen brings up proper view.
So 2 errors "Price List" and "Integration Object" errors
Action Step to simulate the error for RUK users:
1. Go to Catalog screen, select a Product which can be customized and clicking the "Customized" button brings up the error "<?>(SBL-ISS-00120)"
2.Go To RICOH ONE Order Screen, create a new order => Click Browse Catalog button
3.Performing the step 3 for RUK brings the same error "<?>(SBL-ISS-00120)"'
4.No Price List error in RUK application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms