Oracle SSO E-Business Suite Applications Integration with Oracle Business Intelligence
(Doc ID 553423.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Reports
Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Foundation - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Business Intelligence Reporting and Publishing Option - Version 10.1.3.3  to 10.1.3.4.2  [Release 10g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document applies to OBIEE 10g only!
This document outlines the issues surrounding SSO and OID Integration with EBS and BI 10g. These issues can be summarized as follows:
1. Enabling SSO in BI 10g.
2. Enabling SSO in EBS R12.
3. Mapping OID & SSO users to EBS Users
4. Maintaining EBS Responsibility Security in BI 10g using SSO.
5. Switching EBS Responsibility dynamically from within BI Dashboards.
6. Mixing EBS Responsibilities within a single BI Dashboard.
7. Using BI Delivers on EBS to create BI iBots that adhere to EBS Responsibility security.
This document is aimed at technical users who wish to integrate Oracle EBS applications with Oracle BI 10g using SSO and OID.
Pre – Install Requirements
- Install Oracle EBS Apps R12 with VIS demo - Installation Guide: Using Rapid Install R12 Part No.B31295-02 (e.g. http://<myEBSServer>:<port>/OA_HTML/AppsLogin ).
- Install Oracle OID & SSO server 10.1.4.0.1 (e.g. http://<My OID-SSO-Server>/oiddas ).
- Install Oracle BI 10g running in an Apps Server 10.1.3.3 -i.e. Advanced BI install – (e.g. http://<MyBIEESever>:80/analytics ).
Once installed, the next step is to link them all together using SSO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document