Last updated on MAY 10, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Pricer - Version 8.0 SIA  and later
Siebel eConfigurator - Version 8.0 SIA  to 8.1.1  [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 01-Jul-2012***
Customer would like to add a custom field "Test" on the order line item. This field should be used to adjust the net price value using an attribute adjustment dimension.
This process is documented in the "Siebel Pricing Administration Guide" section "Example of Creating an Attribute Adjustment with Nonproduct Attributes".
- They added the variable "Test" to the variable map "Default Pricing Variable Map - Row Set"
- When adding a product to an order line item that is associated with this attribute adjustment, following error is thrown;
- Error invoking service 'Row Set Transformation Toolkit', method 'Dynamic Look-Up Transform' at step Attribute Adjustment (SBL-BPR-00162)
- There are missing variables on the [Context] or [Row Set]. Please verify the following variables: Row.Test(SBL-PSP-00831)"
- Selecting the "Reprice All" button did not return an error. In this case the net price was correctly adjusted to the attribute adjustment discount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms