Cannot Execute Workflow Process Definition "Pricing and Eligibility Procedure - Default"
(Doc ID 744910.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Life Sciences CRM - Version 7.8.2 SIA  to 8.2.1 SIA [Release V7 to V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 19-06-2013***
Customer activated all workflow processes from following groups:
- Asset Based Ordering
- Eligibility & Compatibility
- Compound Product Validation
- Product Recommendation
- Product Promotions
- C/OM UI Processes
- Application Deployment Manager
- User Registration
The following error message is popped up when the user picks a product into a new order line item in Siebel Pharma v220.127.116.11:
1) Error invoking service 'ISS PSP Dispatch Service' method 'CallPSPWorkflow' at step 'Dispatch Service'.(SBL-BPR-00162)
2) Cannot execute workflow process definition 'Pricing and Eligibility Procedure - Default'.(SBL-BPR-00158)
How can this be resolved?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document