UMF Messages Active Popup Applet - No image displayed
(Doc ID 749802.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following behavior was reproduced in 8.0 application
1.Navigate to Administration Document -> Literature and push new file button. Browse for a image and add it.
2. Navigate to Administration Order management -> Message Types and query for "Quotes and Orders Verify - Header" message.
3. Open the Bitmap field and select the image from step 1.
4. Navigate to Quotes -> List, drill down on a quote and selected Line Items view tab. Now the verify button is visible in the top form applet.
5. Press Verify button and the popup message is displayed. The image is not visible.
6. Logout and login again.
7. Repeated step 4 and 5, and the same behavior happens.
The behavior is not reproducible with dedicated client, only with the web client.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document