Error When Exiting Product Configurator With Done Button: Cannot load active Business Component SBL-ORD-00116
(Doc ID 752930.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2023
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 7.7.2 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting the "Done" button for the first time in configurator the application was not exiting configurator. Then when selecting the "Done" button for the second time get error message. This was only happening with Asset Based Ordering enabled.
This can be reproduced with the steps below:
1. Enable ABO - Please refer to Siebel Order Management Guide > 3 Setting Up Order Management > Setting Up Asset-Based Ordering.
2. From Administration - Product > Product Definition, create a Customizable Product.
3. Go to Sales Orders. Create a Sales Order.
4. Go to Line Items.
5. Add Customizable Product as Line Item.
3. Click on "Customize".
4. eConfigurator page opens, make any change and click on the "Done" button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document