SBL-DAT-00494 - Primary Owner Id in Activities Created Under Sales Orders or Quotes Is Not Updated
(Doc ID 756622.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52 SIA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
****Checked for Relevance on 08-Jun-2013****
****Checked for Relevance on 23-Jun-2017****
It was reported that the Primary Owner Id in Activities which were created under Sales Orders or under Quotes was not being properly updated.
This behavior can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login with SADMIN user, navigate to Activities -> Activity list and created a new activity. Owner and Employees fields are filled with SADMIN.
2. Change the owner of the activity , the primary employee is also changed.
3. Navigate to Quotes, drill down on a quote and select Activities view tab
4. Create a new activity. Using Columns displayed feature display on the list applet Create by column, and Employees.
5. The Created by field is read only and when trying to add a new Employee, the following error occurs:
The selected record has been deleted by another user since it was retrieved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document