Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199 SIA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
****Checked for Relevance on 08-Jun-2013****
****Checked for Relevance on 23-Jun-2017****
It was reported that the Primary Owner Id in Activities which were created under Sales Orders or under Quotes was not being properly updated.
This behavior can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login with SADMIN user, navigate to Activities -> Activity list and created a new activity. Owner and Employees fields are filled with SADMIN.
2. Change the owner of the activity , the primary employee is also changed.
3. Navigate to Quotes, drill down on a quote and select Activities view tab
4. Create a new activity. Using Columns displayed feature display on the list applet Create by column, and Employees.
5. The Created by field is read only and when trying to add a new Employee, the following error occurs:
The selected record has been deleted by another user since it was retrieved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms