Campaign Load fails with Errors : SBL-BPR-00162, SBL-EAI-04116 when trying to load a Segment.
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 7.8.2  and later
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Checked for Relevance 11 -Jul - 2016
- Issue occurs when trying to Load and Launch a Campaign with a Segment attached to it.
- Once the Campaign Load action is requested, it fails intermitently with error:
Error/Warning : Error invoking service 'Mktg Data Load Service', method 'CampaignLoad' at step 'Load Segment Tree Cells/Segments'.(SBL-BPR-00162)
(httptransport.cpp (1453)) SBL-EAI-04116: HTTP Internet Exception during 'Data Send': 'The connection with the server was terminated abnormally', code: '12030'(SBL-EAI-04116)
- Loading and launching a campaign with a list attached to it works fine, just not with a segment.
- Our customer used the ping command to see if it can see all the machine and that works fine.
- All the analytics services are turned on.
- Customer can do update counts on the segment we are trying to load and that works fine.
- Customer is using Clustered Load Balancers in front of the Siebel Analytics servers.
- Issue occurs on Production environment (high networking traffic)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms