Simple Recurring Appointments Are Creating Only One Activity Record
(Doc ID 970503.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Server Sync - Microsoft Exchange Server - Version 7.8  to 8.1  [Release V7 to V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Simple recurring appointments are creating only one activity record. The MultipleEntry feature is not working as designed .
User had issues with Simple Recurring Appointments not creating multiple activities.
This problem was only reproduced with Simple recurring appointments. nsupported appointments are entered into the DB exactly as described.
This issue is just to address the fact that the MultipleEntry feature does not function as documented for Simple recurring appointments.
1. Navigate to PIM server Integration Configuration > Configuration and select Siebel Calendar
2. Make sure section "SupportedFan" has the Parameter "MultipleEntry" with a Value set to "1"
3. Create a Simple appointment with or without end date does not matter
4. Note that appointment is faned out to both Siebel and Outlook calendars as expected
5. Run the query to scan the DB for the multiple entrys as the setting is described to display.
6. Note that Supported Simple appointments are not fanned through the DB as described but that only one entry is made
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document