Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:Sun Fire V1280 Server - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Fire 4800 Server - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Fire 6800 Server - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Fire 12K Server - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Fire 15K Server - Version Not Applicable and later
This document provides information about the advantages of Component Health Status (CHS) on Sun Fire[TM] Midrange and HighEnd Servers. This includes a discussion on life before and after CHS.
CHS is only available on the servers listed below:
- Midrange: Sun Fire[TM] 3800, 4800, 4810, 6800, v1280, Netra 1280, E2900, E4900, & E6900
- HighEnd: Sun Fire[TM] 12K, 15K, E25K, & E20K
CHS was first integrated in:
- System Controller Application (ScApp) 5.15.0 on Sun Fire MidRange Servers.
- 5.17.0 is the minimum firmware release for the E2900
- 5.16.0 is the minimum firmware release for E4900/E6900, so technically these firmware versions are also the earliest integration of CHS for these specific platforms.
- System Managment Services (SMS) 1.4 on Sun Fire HighEnd Servers.
- SMS 1.5 is the minimum SMS version for the E20K and E25K, so technically this is the first integration of CHS for these specific platforms.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms