Setting Up e-mail notifications for Sun StorEdge[TM] 6320/6920
(Doc ID 1005078.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2018
Applies to:Sun Storage 6920 System - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Storage 6320 System - Version Not Applicable and later
The purpose of this document is to define how to view and manage basic Email Notifications within the SSCS Command Line Interface(CLI) or Browser(BUI).
Specifically this document handles:
- Review/Manipulation of Email settings on the 6320/6920
- Review/Manipulation of Email Recipients of Events or Alarms
Consider reviewing some of the following documents if you are looking to perform actions beyond the scope of this document:
- Best Practices for the Sun StorEdge 6920 System, Version 3.0.1
- Sun StorEdge 6920 System CLI Quick Reference Guide, Release 3.0
- <Document:1009915.1> Sun StorEdge[TM] 6920 System: Troubleshooting Configuration Problems
- Sun StorEdge 6920 System Administration Guide For the Browser Interface Management Software, Release 3.0 for help with other object creation activities.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!