Sun Storage 3510 and 3511 Arrays: Troubleshooting Redundant Loop Failures
(Doc ID 1006856.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2019
Applies to:Sun Storage 3511 SATA Array - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Storage 3510 FC Array - Version Not Applicable and later
This document provides the troubleshooting approach on Sun Storage 3510 and 3511 arrays that have the following symptoms:
- Redundant loop or path failures
- Incorrect channel speed
- Incrementing invalid transmission word and/or CRC errors
- Failed or missing disks, controller, or IOM
- Logical drive or multiple drive failures
- Logical drive rebuilds or initialization may hang
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!