Oracle HSM (SAM-QFS): Verifying Release Candidates Are Found in the releaser.log
(Doc ID 1009943.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Hierarchical Storage Manager (HSM) and StorageTek QFS Software - Version 5.0 and later
In order for a file to be a candidate for release, it must satisfy the following requirements :
- Must be a regular file
- Must have a valid archive copy
- Must be online
- Must have been online longer than the min_residence_age time
- If -norelease is used for an archive copy in the archiver.cmd(4), it must have that archive copy
- If rearch_no_release is used in the releaser.cmd(4), it must not have an archive copy marked for rearchiving
- Must be large enough for release (greater than 0 bytes in length)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!