Validating Initiator State and Details for a Sun StorEdge[TM] 6920
(Doc ID 1011349.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:Sun Storage 6920 System - Version All Versions and later
This document provides the basic steps to review volume state, configuration, and settings information using the Browser or SSCS user interfaces. Use this document if:
- Initiators are not listed in the UI
- Initiators are missing information
- Syntax/Usage is needed to get Initiator state/details
If you are looking for basic administrative tasks on the 6920, please reference
- Sun StorEdge 6920 System Administration Guide For the Browser Interface Management Software, Release 3.0
- Sun StorEdge 6920 System CLI Quick Reference Guide, Release 3.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!