ACSLS - SL8500 CAP Door will Not Unlock
(Doc ID 1015180.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2022
Applies to:Sun StorageTek Auto Cartridge Sys Lib SW (ACSLS) - Version 7.0 to 8.5.1 [Release 7.0 to 8.0]
1. SL8500 CAP door will not unlock
2. Message: ss_main: exit status (74), STATUS_PROCESS_FAILURE, received from acscm
3. Message: cl_sm_response: Unexpected message detected, IPC identifier is 679
4. Message: LMU error: Co_4400:st_parse_error: ACS 1: State s_unlock_int: Error "0301"
CAP procedure error: CAP is not reserved.
5. Message: cl_sm_execute: Undefined transition for task 669, table is cm_enc_automatic,
state is SMS_RELEASE_WAIT1, event is SME_CAP_CLOSED
Note: The error messages listed above appear in the acsss_event.log file.
A library error or a software process error occurred while an automatic Enter operation was in progress.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!