ACSLS - SL8500 CAP Door will Not Unlock
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2013
Applies to:Sun StorageTek Auto Cartridge Sys Lib SW (ACSLS) - Version 7.0 to 8.2 [Release 7.0 to 8.0]
***Checked for relevance on 14-Jul-2011***
***Checked for relevance on 30-Sep-2013***
1. SL8500 CAP door will not unlock
2. Message: ss_main: exit status (74), STATUS_PROCESS_FAILURE, received from acscm
3. Message: cl_sm_response: Unexpected message detected, IPC identifier is 679
4. Message: LMU error: Co_4400:st_parse_error: ACS 1: State s_unlock_int: Error "0301"
CAP procedure error: CAP is not reserved.
5. Message: cl_sm_execute: Undefined transition for task 669, table is cm_enc_automatic,
state is SMS_RELEASE_WAIT1, event is SME_CAP_CLOSED
Note: The error messages listed above appear in the acsss_event.log file.
A library error or a software process error occurred while an automatic Enter operation is in progress.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms