ACSLS - Transposed Volume Label
(Doc ID 1017232.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2019
Applies to:Sun StorageTek Auto Cartridge Sys Lib SW (ACSLS) - Version 7.0 to 8.5 [Release 7.0 to 8.0]
1. Transposed volume serial number; e.g. "8L1362" instead of "A53628 L1"
2. volrpt shows two volumes having the same home locations
3. Transposed volsers are randomly recorded in ACSLS during Enter, Mount and Audit operations
4. External label is returned to ACSLS as transposed volser
5. NetBackup mount request fails with Error "0428" - Media types do not match
6. Tapes require a manual dismount in cmd_proc as tapes are being left mounted in the drive when the
backup job fails.
No known change in the system
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!