Troubleshooting the LibraryStation Message SLS3905I
(Doc ID 1019717.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2020
Applies to:Sun StorageTek Library Station (LibStation) Software - Version 6.2 and later
IBM z/OS on System z
The purpose of this document is to assist in the resolution of issues related to the SLS3905I message.
- Communications errors
- Network interface failures
- SLS3905I Unexpected network communications error; status NNNNNNNN
- SLS3905I Unexpected network communications error; status NI_failure
- SLS3233I Improperly defined network host name or address
- SLS3246I Network interface failure, attempting retry
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!