ACSLS - Cannot Do an Automatic Enter With the CAP
(Doc ID 1019744.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2021
Applies to:Sun StorageTek Auto Cartridge Sys Lib SW (ACSLS) - Version 7.0 to 8.5.1 [Release 7.0 to 8.0]
1. Cannot do an automatic enter with the CAP. Manual enters work fine.
2. Other CAPS work fine in Automatic mode
3. Hardware issues during an Enter request
4. Prior to the acscm process restarting, hardware issues occurred and it caused the enter request
to not clear. It became out of sync with the other acsxx processes.
5. Using the CANCEL command to cancel the enter request does not work.
6. In the acsss_event log the following messages will appear:
An LSM NOT READY message from the library may have caused the LSM go offline while a CAP operation is going on.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!