POST Fails on 6120/6920/6320 array configuration with "Vcc Differential mode test failed"
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2014
Applies to:Sun Storage 6120 Array - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Storage 6320 System - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Storage 6920 System - Version Not Applicable and later
***Checked for relevance on 11-June-2012***
Issue presents Itself with the following symptoms:
- Controller has gone to fault-disabled or ready-disabled.
- Controller has been replaced.
At this point:
- Attach a serial connection to the faulted controller.
- Issue "enable uN" to place the controller online, and observe the serial connection.
- The POST will fail with the message:
After manual intervention the controller continues to boot.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms