Sun Storage[TM] 6000 Arrays and Sun StorageTek[TM] 2500 Arrays: Troubleshooting Power Supply and Fan Failures
(Doc ID 1021103.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Sun Storage 6130 Array - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Storage 6780 Array - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Storage 6140 Array - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Storage 2530-M2 Array - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Storage 6580 Array - Version Not Applicable and later
The purpose of this document is to help troubleshoot Power Supply Unit (PSU) fault symptoms on Sun Storage arrays.
- Failed Power Supply (66.1002)
- Failed Power Supply / Failed Support CRU (66.1090)
- Power Supply Unknown Status (66.1059)
- Removed Power Supply (66.1085)
- Failed Fan (66.1001)
- Fan Unknown Stat (66.1058)
- Removed Fan (66.1084)
- Support CRU No Input (66.1097)
- Power Supply, Fan, or Power Cooling Unit status as Failed, Removed, or Unknown
- Array event log entries similar to:
Please validate that each troubleshooting step below is true for your environment. Each step will provide instructions via a link to a document, for validating the step and taking corrective action as necessary. The steps are ordered in the most appropriate sequence to isolate the issue and identify the proper resolution. Please do not skip a step.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!