Troubleshooting Sun Storage[TM] 6580/6780 Cache Memory Backup Device Faults
(Doc ID 1120693.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2019
Applies to:Sun Storage Common Array Manager (CAM) - Version 5.0 and later
Sun Storage 6780 Array - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Storage 6580 Array - Version Not Applicable and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document is intended to provide a basic overview on how to troubleshoot faults with the array RAID controller cache backup device.
Please validate that each troubleshooting step below is true for your environment. Each step will provide instructions via a link to a document, for validating the step and taking corrective action as necessary. The steps are ordered in the most appropriate sequence to isolate the issue and identify the proper resolution. Please do not skip a step.
- Critical Fault for Cache Backup Device Failed(xx.66.1251)
- Array Log Events for Cache Backup Device (Event 0x7500)
- Cache Backup device shows as Failed in the user interface
- Cache Backup device shows as Unknown in the user interface
- Controller Seven Segment Display shows OS+ CF+ F#+ blank-
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document