ACSLS - Getting "Drive cannot load cartridge" Error
(Doc ID 1298889.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2021
Applies to:Sun StorageTek Auto Cartridge Sys Lib SW (ACSLS) - Version 7.1 to 8.5.1 [Release 7.0 to 8.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following symptoms are observed:
1. Mount operations are failing
2. Drive status is "In Use" but no volume id is shown on the cmd_proc command 'query drive all' output
3. The drive status can be reset to "Available" by running the cmd_proc command
'dismount X <drive ID> force'
4. The volume that failed the Mount can be mounted successfully onto another drive.
5. The following error messages are logged in the acsss_event.log:
No known change in the system
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document