HBA - LSI SAS HBA (SG-XPCIE8SAS-E-Z) Firmware Issue, SAS Devices Not Being Seen by Server
(Doc ID 1350564.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2019
Applies to:Sun StorageTek SL48 Tape Library - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun StorageTek SL24 Tape Autoloader - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Storage 3Gb SAS PCI-X HBA - Version Not Applicable and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 25/06/2014 ***
- SAS attached drive not seen by server.
- SAS attached library not seem by server.
- System is aware the SAS HBA is there, but is not aware of the drives/library.
- This pertains to any Sun Storage 3Gb SAS HBA.
- This can effect any OS or Application running.
- This is strictly an HBA firmware issue.
Installing a SAS attached library and drives.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document