pkg(1M) on Solaris 11 System Fails with "Framework error: code: 60 reason: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK"
(Doc ID 1395637.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2023
Applies to:Solaris Operating System - Version 11.0 and later
Oracle Solaris on x86-64 (64-bit)
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
When attempting to register a Solaris 11 host with any of the repositories detailed at https://pkg-register.oracle.com/ by following the details in <Document 1021281.1> or https://pkg-register.oracle.com/help/#support, one may encounter the following error:
You may encounter this error when attempting to register with or query any of the following repositories:
- Oracle Solaris 11 Support - https://pkg.oracle.com/solaris/support/
- Oracle Solaris Dev - https://pkg.oracle.com/solaris/dev
- Oracle GlassFish Server 3 Support - https://pkg.oracle.com/glassfish/v3/support
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine - https://pkg.oracle.com/solaris/exa-family
- Oracle Solaris Studio - https://pkg.oracle.com/solarisstudio/release
- Oracle Solaris Studio Support - https://pkg.oracle.com/solarisstudio/support
- Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.0 - https://pkg.oracle.com/ha-cluster/release
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document