Registering a Solaris 11 System Fails with "Framework error: code: 28 reason: Connection timed out after 60000 milliseconds"
(Doc ID 1401049.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2021
Applies to:Solaris Operating System - Version 11.0 and later
Oracle Solaris on x86-64 (64-bit)
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
When attempting to register a Solaris 11 host with the any of the repositories detailed at https://pkg-register.oracle.com/ by following the details in <Document 1021281.1> or https://pkg-register.oracle.com/help/#support, one may encounter the following error:
// Please note: the name of the certificate and key file has changed to pkg.oracle.com.certificate.pem and pkg.oracle.com.key.pem in year 2015
You may encounter this error when attempting to register with any of the following repositories:
- Oracle Solaris 11 Support - https://pkg.oracle.com/solaris/support/
- Oracle Solaris Dev - https://pkg.oracle.com/solaris/dev
- Oracle GlassFish Server 3 Support - https://pkg.oracle.com/glassfish/v3/support
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine - https://pkg.oracle.com/solaris/exa-family
- Oracle Solaris Studio - https://pkg.oracle.com/solarisstudio/release
- Oracle Solaris Studio Support - https://pkg.oracle.com/solarisstudio/support
- Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.0 - https://pkg.oracle.com/ha-cluster/release
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document