Last updated on JULY 29, 2016
Applies to:Solaris Operating System - Version 8.0 to 11 11/11 [Release 8.0 to 11.0]
Solaris Operating System - Version 8 6/00 U1 to 11.1 [Release 8.0 to 11.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Parts Only Request process is a restricted access SR Create workflow by which authorized Partner Engineers can request part shipments for issues that they are resolving on behalf of Oracle. These are already diagnosed issues that OPN engineers leverage to obtain replacement parts.
Specific details of the workflow:
- OPN Field Delivery and OPN Support Provider (Help Desk) engineers are the only authorized users allowed to utilize this SR Create workflow.
- Automated mechanisms validate the user is "authorized" to use the process.
- Customers and other Oracle engineers are NOT authorized to use this process to create Service Requests.
- Please use a different My Oracle Support (MOS) Category to create your SR, for example "Hardware Errors or Suspected Failures" if that option is available.
- Improper use of the process will result in delays in service or the request will be closed in some situations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms