ACSLS - Cannot Import Database After Installing or Upgrading ACSLS
(Doc ID 1451120.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2022
Applies to:Sun StorageTek Auto Cartridge Sys Lib SW (ACSLS) - Version 7.1 to 8.5.1 [Release 7.0 to 8.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Cannot import the database. db_import.sh gets "Database failed to start" error
$ db_import.sh -f /export/home/rcm/db_export
Database failed to start
2. During ACSLS 8.x start-up, all services get enabled except for the 'acsls' service. The message
"ACSLS Configuration is not complete" is displayed at the end of the start-up command:
Note: For earlier versions of ACSLS, there will be fewer messages. Any of these error messages
may be displayed:
- "ACSLS database contains no tables. Please configure the library to ACSLS via acsss_config."
- "Database not configured"
3. There is no install.log file created in $ACS_HOME/log directory.
Or, if existing, install.log does not show any recent installation messages.
New ACSLS installation or upgrade
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document