Last updated on MAY 10, 2016
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Ops Center - Version 12C to 12C [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ops Center 12c Release 1 Database Issues
***Checked for relevance on 05-Nov-2013***
The following are the known issues related to the database.
1. installer needs to adjust memory allocation to take into account colocated oracle DB
CR 7043412 - fixed 220.127.116.11.0)
2. Fragmentation on some indexes causes unnecessary space consumption and could lead to bad performance
CR 7153788 - workaround in the bugreport
Some of the indexes on tables that are often targets of delete transactions become fragmenteed over time. This fragmentation can lead to poor performance and will also
consume more space than necessary.
3. ecadm migrate fails to decrypt passwords containing "escaped" characters (= : ! #)
CR 7157274 - fixed in 18.104.22.168.0
4. IB GW switch upgrade does not work due to a missing product alias entry
CR 7127709 - fixed in 22.214.171.124.0
5. migration requires target db privs/tablespaces to match the source tablespaces
CR 7141805 - fixed in 126.96.36.199.0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms